Since the beginning of March, most healthcare organizations have adopted Microsoft Teams at some level in order to support clinical collaboration and work from home scenarios. In an effort to support Teams users during this time, below you will find helpful resources from Microsoft surrounding security and compliance within Teams.
Microsoft Teams Security Resources
- Teams Security Guide
- Azure AD Conditional Access for Teams
- Monitor Teams Activity with Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Access level change (Teams): Alerts when a team’s access level is changed from private to public.
- External user added (Teams): Alerts when an external user is added to a team.
- Mass deletion (Teams): Alerts when a user deletes a large number of teams.
- Block download of Sensitive Information in Teams using Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Teams Security Training Video
Microsoft Teams Compliance Resources
- Data loss prevention and Teams
- An option to restrict sensitive data from being posted in Chat and Channel Chats
- Information barriers in Teams
- Policies that an admin can configure to prevent individuals or groups from communicating with each other.
- Retention policies in Teams
- Retention policies help you to more effectively manage the information in your organization. By default, Teams chat, channel, and files data are retained forever.
- eDiscovery in Teams
- Teams content can be searched and used during eDiscovery investigations.
- AppLocker application control policies in Teams
- AppLocker is designed to restrict program and script execution by non-administrative users.
- Governance, management and lifecycle in Teams Training Video
WheelHouse IT is proficient in ensuring that your Teams tenant is secure and compliant for your needs.
Should you have a specific need reach out to our team and we are here to help!