WheelHouse IT Legal
If an Initial Audit / Diagnostic Services are listed in the Quote, then we will audit your managed information technology environment (the “Environment”) to determine the readiness for, and compatibility with, ongoing managed services. Our auditing services may be comprised of one or more of the following:
- Audit to determine general Environment readiness and functional capability
- Review of hardware and software configurations
- Review of current vendor service / warranty agreements for Environment hardware and software
- Basic backup and file recovery solution audit
- Speed test and ISP audit
- Office telephone vendor service audit
- Asset inventory
- Email and website hosting audit
- IT support process audit
If deficiencies are discovered during any initial audit / diagnostic service or onboarding service, we will bring those issues to your attention and discuss the impact of the deficiencies on our provision of the Services and provide you with options to correct the deficiencies. Please note, unless otherwise expressly agreed by us in writing, initial audit / diagnostic service and/or onboarding services, do not include the remediation of any issues, errors, or deficiencies (“Issues”), and we cannot guarantee that all Issues will be detected. Issues that are discovered in the Environment may be addressed in one or more subsequent quotes.
If onboarding services are listed in the Quote, then one or more of the following services may be provided to you.
- Uninstall any monitoring tools or other software installed by previous IT service providers.
- Compile an inventory of all protected servers, workstations, and laptops for you to verify.
- Add undiscovered devices to inventory when identified.
- Uninstall any previous endpoint protection and install our managed security solutions (as indicated in the Quote).
- Install remote support access agents (e., software agents) on each managed device to enable remote support.
- Configure Windows® and application patch management agent(s) and check for missing security updates.
- Optimize device performance including disk cleanup and endpoint protection scans.
- Review firewall configuration and other network infrastructure devices.
- Review status of battery backup protection on all mission critical devices.
- Stabilize network and assure that all devices can securely access the file server.
- Review and document current server configuration and status.
- Determine existing business continuity strategy and status; prepare backup file recovery and incident response option for consideration.
- As applicable, make recommendations for changes that should be considered to the managed environment.
This list is subject to change if we determine, at our discretion, that different or additional onboarding activities are required.
If deficiencies are discovered during the onboarding process, we will bring those issues to your attention and discuss the impact of the deficiencies on our provision of our monthly managed services. Please note, unless otherwise expressly stated in the Quote, onboarding-related services do not include the remediation of any issues, errors, or deficiencies (“Issues”), and we cannot guarantee that all Issues will be detected during the onboarding process.
The duration of the onboarding process depends on many factors, many of which may be outside of our control—such as product availability/shortages, required third party vendor input, etc. As such, we can estimate, but cannot guarantee, the timing and duration of the onboarding process. We will keep you updated as the onboarding process progresses
Ongoing/recurring services are services that are provided to you on an ongoing basis and, unless otherwise indicated in a Quote, are billed to you monthly. Some ongoing/recurring services will begin with the commencement of onboarding services; others will begin when the onboarding process is completed. Please direct any questions about start or “go live” dates to your technician.
Implementation and facilitation of a backup and file recovery solution from our designated Third Party Provider.
· 24/7 monitoring of backup system, including offsite backup, offsite replication, and an onsite backup appliance (“Backup Appliance”)
· Troubleshooting and remediation of failed backup disks
· Preventive maintenance and management of imaging software
· Firmware and software updates of backup appliance
· Problem analysis by the network operations team
· Monitoring of backup successes and failures
· Daily recovery verification
Backup Data Security: All off-site backed up data is encrypted in transit and at rest in 256-bit AES encryption. All facilities housing cloud backed ups of data implement physical security controls .
Backup Retention: Unless otherwise indicated in the Quote, backed up data will be retained on a rolling basis in accordance with the following retention periods:
Backup Alerts: Backup software will be configured to inform of any backup failures.
Recovery of Data: If you need to recover any of your backed up data, then the following procedures will apply:
· Service Hours: Backed up data can be requested during our normal business hours.
· Request Method. Requests to restore backed up data should be made through one of the following methods:
o Email: support@Wheelhouseit.com
o Telephone: Posted on the customer web portal
· Restoration Time: We will endeavor to restore backed up data as quickly as possible following our receipt of a request to do so; however, in all cases data restoration services are subject to (i) technician availability, (ii) confirmation that the restoration point(s) is/are available to receive the backed up data, and (iii) availability and limitations of internet connectivity.
Implementation and facilitation of a backup monitoring solution from our designated Third Party Provider. Features include:
- Monitors backup status for certain backup applications then-installed in the managed environment, such as successful completion of backup, failure errors, and destination free space restrictions/limitations.
- Helps ensure adequate access to Client’s data in the event of loss of data or disruption of certain existing backup applications.
- Note: Backup monitoring is limited to monitoring activities only and is not a backup and file recovery solution.
If you purchase one or more blocks of technical support or consulting hours from Wheelhouse IT, then we will provide our professional information technology consulting services to you from time to time on an ongoing, “on demand” basis (“BoH”).
The specific scope, timing, term, and pricing of Services to be rendered during the BoH (collectively, “Specifications”) will be determined between you and us at the time that you request such Services from us.
You and we may finalize the Specifications (i) by exchanging emails confirming the relevant terms, or (ii) by you agreeing to an invoice, purchase order, or similar document we send to you that describes the Specifications (an “Invoice”), or in some cases, (iii) by us performing the Services or delivering the applicable deliverables in conformity with the Specifications.
If we provide you with an email or an Invoice that contains details or terms for the Services that are different than the terms of the Quote, then the terms of the email or Invoice (as applicable) will control for those Services only.
A Service will be deemed completed upon our final delivery of the applicable portions of Specifications unless a different completion milestone is expressly agreed upon in the Specifications (“Service Completion”). (For example, sales of hardware will be deemed completed when the hardware is delivered to you; licensing will be completed when the licenses are provided to you, etc.) Any defects or deviations from the Specifications must be pointed out to us, in writing, within ten (10) days after the date of Service Completion. After that time, any issues or remedial activities related to the Services will be billed to you at our then-current hourly rates.
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, Services under a BoH will be provided only during our normal business hours. Services provided outside of our normal business hours are subject to increased fees and technician availability and require your and our mutual consent to implement.
The priority given to implementing the Services under a BoH will be determined in our reasonable discretion, considering any milestones or deadlines expressly agreed upon in an invoice or email from Wheelhouse IT. If no specific milestone or deadline is agreed upon, then the Services will be performed in accordance with your needs, the specific requirements of the job(s), and technician availability.
BoH time is not refundable, and unused hours comprising the BoH cannot be credited back to you.
Implementation and facilitation of a trusted email threat protection solution from our designated Third Party Provider.
- Managed email protection from phishing, business email compromise (BEC), SPAM, and email-based malware.
- Friendly Name filters to protect against social engineering impersonation attacks on managed devices.
- Protection against social engineering attacks like whaling, CEO fraud, business email compromise or W-2 fraud.
- Protects against newly registered and newly observed domains to catch the first email from a newly registered domain.
- Protects against display name spoofing.
- Protects against “looks like” and “sounds like” versions of domain names.
If you need to contact our sales team for any reason please call by phone or email.