Your company’s network security begins at the Gateway where your internet comes into the office.
Firewalls provide protection against outside attackers by shielding your computer or network from malicious or unnecessary Internet traffic. Firewalls can be configured to block data from certain locations while allowing the relevant and necessary data through. Firewalls also are used to compartmentalize internal systems with HIPAA, PCI and other Level 1 data from systems that may not have the same level of sensitivity and/or security requirements.
It is critical that your firewall be:
- Kept up to date with the latest firmware and definitions
- Configured and customized properly for your particular business
- Monitored 24/7 for attempted vulnerabilities or network issues
WheelHouse IT offers all the firewall services above as part of our Firewall Management Solutions as well as:
- Unlimited remote support
- Emergency replacement service
- Access to web-based monitoring and reporting
At WheelHouse IT, we believe security should be one of your top priorities. That is why having an Enterprise-class firewall with real-time security updates is crucial to your company’s safety.